Donate Wish List Items
Signup for Our Newsletter!
The volunteers who maintain our Clothing Closet are happy to accept your donation of clothing and other items listed on our Wish List:
Monday through Thursday (excluding holidays)
from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Donation Limit: 4 bags or boxes
From professional clothing for a big interview to educational toys for their children, the WE Clothing Closet is a wonderful resource for our students and graduates–and it is wholly supported with donations from our community!
Items we can accept:
- Art and school supplies
- Children’s Items:
- Clothing and shoes (6 to 24 months and 2T to 5T)
- Diapers & pull ups (size 3 to 6/2T-4T)
- Formula (non-expired please)
- New toys
- Clothing for Women (both casual and professional):
- Dresses, suits, pants, tops, skirts, jeans, sweats/active wear
- Scarves, knit hats, gloves, belts
- Undergarments (bras, hose, panties/new only, slips)
- Craft supplies
- Feminine products
- Non-perishable food
- Toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, lotions, new makeup)
Items we CANNOT accept:
Please consider donating items we cannot accept to other agencies in our community!
- Children’s car seats, cribs, booster seats, playpens (anything that a child would sit or lie down in, or hold a child’s weight)
- Clothing for children (first grade through teens)
- Household items
- Musical instruments
- Videos, CD’s, DVD’s
- Stuffed animals
- Used toys
- Binders (we are currently at capacity with binders, check back later)